- Take your 100' x 100' squares
- Divide them into 4 50' x 50' squares
- Rearrange those 4 squares into a tetromino, ignoring the persistent Russian chiptunes in your middle ear
- Draw your dungeon rooms on that tetromino
- Repeat for all possible tetrominos (maybe not the 4x1), mix together, and play the puzzle!
I have done this for the two "Tetramorphs" shown below, and added a further innovation: grayed-out exits (doors, passages) that are only "real" if they are placed right next to a non-grayed-out exit. This is so that you avoid the extreme connectivity of each 100' square having 8 passages to the nearby squares.
Like them? Maybe there are more in the future.